Yes, you do have time for your leg workout! The key? Well, pulsing and supersets, of course! You’ll see (and do) them all over this workout! 🙂
Dynamic Stretching 5 min.
Jumping Jacks 10 reps.
Narrow to Wide Squat Jumps 10 reps.
The Sweet, Sweet Burn-out
- 3-pulse Jump Squats 5-8 reps, 3 sets.
Deep squat, pulse 3 times, jump. You can also add the barbell (resting on your traps, not your neck), but make sure it’s not too heavy as this exercise is quite tough.
- Cable Squats Circuit (superset then rest for 45 sec. to 1 min. between circuits) x3
- 2-pulse Wide stance cable squat 8-12 reps.
- 2-pulse Narrow stance cable squat 8-12 reps.
- Glute Bridges Circuit (superset then rest for 45 sec. to 1 min. between circuits) x3
- 10 sec. hold Weighted Glute Bridge (hold your position at contraction point for around 10 sec. for every repetition) 10 reps.
- Singe-leg Glute Bridge 10 reps. each leg
- 2-pulse Side Leg Lift 15 reps., 2 sets each leg
- Leg extensions 15 reps., 3 sets
- Hamstring Curls 20 reps. each leg
Stretching (Hamstring stretch, Calves stretch, etc.)